Your discrete package will be shipped in a white padded envelope. The label will be addressed from "C-N-H". Most shipments will be sent via USPS first class or priority with signature confirmation. If you have any special instructions please add them at checkout.
- Each Click-N-Hit Order Will Include:
How To Hold
A handy how-to guide on the proper way to hold your new Click-N-Hit. Be sure to keep your hand and finger away from the flame while the device is in use.
Each Click-N-Hit is shipped with NO BUTANE to avoid flammable combustion while in transit.
Airmailing lighter could cause air pressure to build up inside the empty fuel tank (due to high altitude). Please release air pressure inside by using a flathead screw driver or similar tool to press the refill nozzle ring a couple times. This will allow butane to refill much easier. After refilling, please wait at least 2 minutes before using the lighter so that all escaped butane gas has dispersed the immediate surrounding.
A handy how-to guide on how to adjust the butane levels on your new Click-N-Hit. Click-N-Hit, is a portable "vaporizer" smoking pipe device with a compact 4 stage design, complete with a built in wind proof butane-refillable torch lighter. Please refill your lighter with Premium Refined Butane Only - generic or cheap butane will damage the device.
Please refill your lighter with Premium Refined Butane Only – generic or cheap butane will damage the device.
When refilling the lighter – DO NOT shake the lighter or the butane. Add the butane in short bursts – NOT one long blast.
If you find your Click-n-Hit device is hard to pull due to prolong use it may be due to a build up of resin.
After prolonged used, the device may be harder to smoke though. To remove a build up of resin from your Click-N-Hit device try:
- Remove the top compartment & mouthpiece from the Click-N-Hit. You will see a small round hole.
- Using an Allen wrench or something similar. Push into the hole until the filter and metal stopper come out.
- Prolonged use of the Click-N-Hit will cause the filter to become blocked with resin over time.
- To clean fill a container with rubbing alcohol
- Add some sea salt to the rubbing alcohol
- >Stir the mixture while adding the filter and metal stopper.
- Let it sit for about 5 - 10 minutes. More time may be needed if there is a large amount of resin buildup.
- While waiting, use a cotton swab to clean the inside of the top compartment.
- After waiting, remove the filter and metal stopper from the alcohol and sea salt mixture.
- Dry off any liquid with a paper towel and let them both sit to dry for a few minutes
- Insert both the filter and the metal stopper back into the top compartment of the Click-N-Hit.
- Reinsert the mouthpiece back into the top compartment of the Click-N-Hit.
- Use an Allen wrench or something similar to push the metal stopper back into its original position.
- Reattach the top compartment onto the Click-N-Hit.
- Click it to make sure alcohol is not present when using the Click-N-Hit
- View The Click-N-Hit Cleaning Video Tutorial
Can't find the answer?
contact our customer service at email@example.com